Log into the tournament website at https://e.premierleague.com.
Organise your first match in one of three ways.
Create a Challenge
- From the home page or your club page, you can schedule a blind-challenge against another competitor in your club
- Click the time box, and pick your preferred time.
- Select a time that you would like to play
- Click OK to confirm your preferred time and your challenge will be created.
Accept a Challenge
- Head to your club page and press the "CHALLENGES" tab.
- Find your preferred challenge/time in the list of challenges and select it.
- Click "ACCEPT CHALLENGE" and you will be redirected to the new match page.
- When available, the "Play Now" button will appear in the top navigation bar, and you can click this to enter a real-time matchmaking queue, where you will be matched against another player waiting to play right now.
Communicate with your opponent via the Match page.
Add your opponent to friends on your console.
Join the game.
If you win the game, return to the match page on the tournament site to report the score. If you tie, we recommend that the player who hosted the match reports the score.
After your match score has been reported, check the Tables to see where you stand on your quest to qualify for the Club Playoffs.
If you have any questions or need help at any time throughout the match process, visit the Tournament Support or Live Chat in the navigation bar.